first and foremost shout out to petee tv . brad . andre . and the snow cone people for making the day at least somewhat bearable ..
As a journalist it is my duty to report the facts.The cars were on point ,but that’s about it .Aside from the fact i was denied media pass by the shows organizer Marcos Ochoa.(request for media passes were made in advance via voice mail, phone call ,text,and Facebook to no avail.)i gave it one more shot to reach the shows coordinator from the front gate I phoned mr Ochoa and explained who i was and and i was there and i was told too much media was already there.Funny thing my editorial seems to be the only one popping up for google .Talk about adding insult to injury .but still hey no harm no foul .moving on .The overall organization of space seemed to be a certain air of favoritism since some car clubs had ample space and others were crammed into a Hodge podgy arrangement .There was no parking and strangely enough i don’t think it had to do with attendees of the car show but to the misuse of space.i would have hoped to have provided a commentary report from a rezmade staff ,coordinator or anyone for that matter seems they were to busy with all the other media sources ..The sound for the concert was sub standard to say the least (remember guys my other job is an event coordinator i know my sound, hospitality ,and common courtesy ) hospitality, common courtesy all of which fell short of the what i would consider minimal effort on behalf of the rezmade staff. .so my two tickets i paid $25 each for were not worth the card stock they were printed on.i hope the rezmade car show people read this and understand that all patrons should be treated with courtesy.oh yeah the carne asada fry’s i had would have been better if they hadn’t ran out of forks.overall let me express that my report is not intended to influence your future attendance to the rezmade car show but as always just the truth ..and truth is i highly doubt i will ever go to that car show again.
THE CAR SHOW COMMUNITY IS IN A FRENZY OVER TODAYS REZMADE CAR SHOW.FOR THIS REASON BISHOPDEVILLE.COM WILL BE DOING AN IN DEPTH REPORT ON THIS SUPER CAR SHOW EVENT
TACHI PALACE HOTEL & CASINO BIG PAY OUTS!! MAJOR ARTIST INCLUDING MANNIE FRESH , EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND REALITY TV STAR BRITTANYA .
Hours of Operation for Tickets & Will Call:
Hotel Gift Shop – Box Office Hours: 11am-7pm
For Reservations Call 1-866-4PALACECall Center Hours : 7am-11pm
Will Call – pick up day of show only
Location Casino of the Moon next to VIP Host Office
Hours for Concert/Comedy – 4pm-8:45pmHours for MMA/Boxing – 4pm-9:45pm
Under 18 year MUST be accompanied by an adult
No Refunds or Exchanges. All Sales are FINAL.
Tachi is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets
Rain or Shine
Children 3 Years and older must purchase a ticket
No still photos, video, or audio recording devices will be permitted
No outside food or beverages permitted
Located in Lemoore, the heart of Central California, Tachi Palace’s hotel accomodations are nothing less than extraordinary. Standing seven stories tall with 255 guest rooms and suites, the hotel at Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino has been designed to make you feel perfectly at home.
REZMADE 6th ANNUAL SUPERSHOW & CONCERT
BEST OF SHOW LOWRIDER $2000 PLUS TROPHY
BEST TRUCK $2000 PLUS TROPHY
BEST SUV $2000 PLUS TROPHY
BEST DUB $2000 PLUS TROPHY
BEST BOMB $2000 PLUS TROPHY
BEST MOTORCYCLE $1200 PLUS TROPHY
BEST BICYCLE $600 PLUS TROPHY
REZ MADES CHOICE $2000 PLUS TROPHY
MOST MEMBERS $500 PLUS TROPHY
SO STAY TUNED WITH BISHOPDEVILLE.COM
The following photographers are professionals that i know personally.
and may be contacted for videos, events ,model shoots ,or portrait photography.
there are many photographers in the central valley but these pros i can personally say will supersede your expectations.
enjoy the 21 sign countdown guys …
In a day and age when anyone with an iPhone or a Instagram account can call themselves a photographer, it can be a little difficult to figure out when you’ve separated yourself from the pack to become a real photographer. After all, beauty — in photographs as in all things — is in the eye of the beholder.
But here are 21 clues that you’ve crossed the threshold from pretender to contender:
1. Your friends have begun to hand you their cameras at social gatherings when they want a good picture taken.
2. You don’t run out of battery power because you are chimping less.
3. Your kids have stopped fussing about being photographed because you work faster.
4. The salesman at your favorite camera store lets you handle the merchandise usually kept locked in the shiny glass display cases.
5. You understand the difference between bokeh and a flower arrangement.
6. A gorgeous woman with a digital SLR brushes by you — and you only notice her camera and what kind of lens she has.
7. You concentrate on the lighting instead of the undergarment when you photograph backlit subjects.
8. You snicker at the folks in the back row at the concert shooting with an iPhone or a point-and-shoot.
9. Photo lab workers ask you to complete paperwork to verify that you own the copyright to the pictures you bring in.
10. Your in-law who’s a pro shares fewer and fewer tips with you.
11. Other photographers follow you to see where you’re shooting from.
12. Other photographers ask your opinion about gear when they see you at camera stores.
13. You realize how inaccurately Hollywood portrays the photographer’s job in the movies.
14. More and more engaged women want to be your friend.
15. You stop asking what aperture and shutter speed was used to take a picture.
16. Fewer people make fun of your torn, tattered but ubiquitous photo vest.
17. The subjects in your group pictures no longer resemble the hapless victims of a firing squad (everyone against the wall).
18. You are unashamed to carry a point-and-shoot — even at events crawling with other photographers.
19. Before you allow yourself to be impressed by that long telephoto, you want to know its widest aperture and whether it has image stabilization.
20. Your spouse stops asking what FedEx or UPS delivered.
21. You realize overexposure has to do with how you meter instead of how many Twitter followers you have.
Between school and home this young artist has pumped out some quality music with her “chasing dreams records” alliance.For her age and musical content she may just be the “559 awards” recipient in several categories.although not yet confirmed http://www.bishopdeville.com will be awaiting on the public’s nominees results. its going to be an interesting first annual 559 awards.one thing for sure only .the best in they’re categories are considered for awards.stay up to date on bishopdeville.com
Rapper/Choreographer “beloved prophet” of lab life music is a force to be reckoned with.Looks flow and finesse a triple threat indeed. bishopdeville.com has reason to believe this lady mc will be nominated for several awards.we will have to wait and see